University Of Michigan Articulation Agreement

Students who began their studies in the fall of 2014 or later can complete the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). WMU appreciates this agreement, which meets the requirements of general education at a lower level than the WMU for all colleges in the Michigan Community. Articulation agreements are formal and written documents agreed upon by two or more institutions. Compared to traditional transfer program managers, articulation agreements may include: a value-added component that allows for additional transfer credits; Improving the number of quality learning options and unique student options (e.g.B. waive certain requirements, additional student assistance services, etc.). Information on the following agreements can be found at the higher education institutions listed below, the admissions office of the WMU (national) or the Haenicke Institute (international). The following steps describe the process of creating and concluding these agreements: 3. Create a final version of the agreement, receive the signature of the other party and send the signed agreement to the Priest`s Office to process the final signature. This website contains a list of the most current and current articulation agreements between the University of Michigan at Dearborn and other institutions. For the purposes of this site, a “articulation agreement” defines a relationship between the University of Michigan dearborn and another institution that makes it easier for students to transfer academic credits to this campus. Articulation agreements are left to the discretion of universities and may change.

If your current institution does not have an articulation agreement, you can still go to the University of Michigan-Dearborn. Western Michigan University works with the following institutions to provide articulation information as transfer guides and articulation agreements. If you have any questions about a specific articulation agreement, please contact the scientific guidance centre of the college concerned. UM-Dearborn units are invited to use existing official UM-Dearborn models (see above) to conclude a national or international academic agreement (e.g. membership). B, the internship, the exchange of students). If none of the campus models serve the objectives of your contract, please contact Sheryl Kubiak for resources (, 313-593-5151). Please note that the Regents Council is the legal governing body of the University of Michigan (including the University of Michigan-Dearborn) and has entrusted the Chancellor and, if necessary, the Deputy Delegate of the Chancellor with the official authority to sign national and international agreements.

Not all agreements signed by EMPLOYEEs of UM Dearborn who do not have official signing authority for the regents are not valid. (The Chancellor signs international agreements, Propst signs internal agreements.) It is the four-year schools at Wolverine State that accept articulation agreements. Explore all the schools you plan to confirm which community colleges they work with. (What is an articulation agreement? In principle, it allows students to transfer recognized university-level credits to their four-year degree.

About the Author