Drexel Consortium Agreement

Town-Gown used the PPB rule section 3-12 “innovative acquisition” vehicle to create a master`s contract for academic research services (the “consortium contract”), with a consortium pool of the 15 academic institutions (the “consortium”) below: The purpose of a consortium agreement is to ensure payment of the reasonable amount of financial assistance. Consortium agreements are only processed if they are necessary to help you obtain your federal financial assistance. Under the agreement, Drexel agreed to redistribute approximately US$250,000 received from Education Finance Partners to students through income-sharing agreements in which the university lender paid a portion of the private loans taken out by its students. Drexel also agreed to abide by the code of conduct promulgated by Cuomo`s office and approved by two dozen colleges and half a dozen lenders. There are three types of transfer contracts: dual registrations, core-to-core and program-to-program. To be able to participate in these agreements, you must obtain an appropriate associate degree before the transfer. These agreements are not exclusive. If you move to a university that offers more than one type of agreement, the agreements may be complementary. If you are a student at Drexel University and are planning to visit another institution for one semester, you should enter into a consortium agreement [PDF]. The consortium agreement is a contract between you, Drexel University (your “institution of origin”) and your host institution (the other school).

The agreement allows Drexel University to distribute certain financial aids to your account while you take courses approved by the other institution. Rewards include: maintenance of two households: letter explaining why two households must be maintained, copies of rental contracts, credit notes and electricity bills for each of the two apartments. The Community College of Philadelphia has transfer contracts with many four-year colleges in the region and beyond. By completing an associate degree on your way to the bachelor`s degree, you can save thousands of dollars in tuition fees and use our transfer and dual admission agreements to build a better future. While it is possible to transfer before earning your associate degree here, research shows that higher education graduates perform better after transfer than students without a degree. The success of these students reflects the transfer programs and the support associated with them at the university. These agreements accept accredited encoder encoder curricula, as the general education requirements meet the essential requirements of the transfer school program. If you acquire a corresponding associate degree, usually an Arts associate or a science associate, the essential requirements of the transfer university are met, with the exception of the basic courses required for the intentional major (and, in some cases, requirements that reflect the specific values of the transfer university, for example. B religion or foreign language courses).

About the Author